Space Needs Analysis
When you're not quite sure what to do with your current office space and are contemplating a reconfiguration or a possible move, call on our experts for a Space Needs Analysis. We'll take a close inventory of your current space, talk with you about future goals and anticipated changes, and provide a detailed report outlining our findings and recommendations.
You'll receive a thorough review of both work spaces and support spaces (such as conference rooms, reception areas, and break areas). Items addressed in the analysis include work groups and workstation needs, equipment inventory, storage and filing, privacy requirements, ergonomic considerations, appearance, and any other items specific to your business.
Office Furniture Analysis
Our project managers and designers have worked with just about every type of furniture system on the market. When you're wondering what type of system might best suit your needs, we will provide experienced, detailed information.
COMMERCIAL SPACE PLANNING
New Office Space
When you're looking at new office space and evaluating your choices, we will meet you at your new office and provide ideas and options for the space. We can also provide a comparison analysis of multiple facilities.
Once you've decided on a location, OSP's designers and project managers will work with you to help determine your needs, goals, budget and the most effective method of accomplishing your project.
Our AutoCAD drawings provide illustrations that document every aspect of a room or building, including:
- Structural Walls
- Interior Walls
- Furniture Layout
- Furniture Panel Systems
- Filing Systems
- Equipment and Phone Locations
- Voice and Data Connections
- Electrical Wiring and Outlets
- Demolished Walls
- Carpet Seaming
- Reflected Ceilings
We provide detailed electrical, special mechanical, A/V, telecommunication and furniture requirement drawing packages for each room in the building. We also provide furniture selection and layout, power pole location calculation and design for the open office - then review power pole/ceiling conflict and resolve issues with an updated design.
If you need to make room in your existing office space for more staff to avoid leasing additional or new space, OSP's reconfiguration experts will help you make the most of the space you have. We'll provide information on the maximum number of work stations for your existing space, working with existing or new furniture. By handling all aspects of your reconfiguration, Office Space Planners enables your staff to continue with its regular duties, saving you time and money.
Our project managers have the experience necessary to estimate the cost of your project, set specific goals and deadlines, and coordinate the entire process. Office Space Planners will make sure your office space meets code requirements and has the proper city or county permits.
We will coordinate all suppliers and contractors to complete your project in a timely and efficient manner, including:
- Building Managers
- Leasing Agents
- Building Engineers
- Interior Designers
- Furniture Movers
- Carpet Installers
- Furniture Dealers
- General Contractors
- Telecommunications Installers
As your project manager, we take care of all the little details, including:
- Setting up construction trailer furniture, copier, faxes, mail stop, etc.
- Establishing conference room matrix
- Creating Excel map for building
- Providing furniture budget and quotes
- Maintaining good communication and coordination between Contractor, Architect and Customers
- Reviewing "who pays for what" documents with individual customers
- Assisting in interior finish selections
- Planning review of 30, 60, 90 and 100% architectural, electrical, telecommunication and mechanical drawings
- Reviewing Field Order drawings
- Signage package
- Creating, coordinate and maintain integrated schedule
- Customer and maintenance detail notebook for each room
When planning your move, OSP's project managers will provide move coordination services, supervising any or all phases of your move, including:
- Computer Rooms and Extra Systems Space
- Office Equipment
- Phone Systems
- Office Contents
- Filing Systems
- Office and Systems Furniture
- High and Low Voltage Cabling Installation
- Coordinating Site Preparation with Contractors
- By handling all aspects of an office move, Office Space Planners enables your staff to continue with its regular duties with minimal interruption or delay.