Office & Commercial Space Planning for Clients in Hawaii
Office Space Planners has been providing office planning, design and project management services with an expert team of designers and project managers since 1988. We service clients across the nation, including those in the Rainbow State of Hawaii.
Our areas of expertiese include the subsequent:
- interior planning
- space planning
- computer aided design
- corporate office relocation management
- project management
- systems furniture
Our projects range in size from redesigning one room to managing a complete corporate relocation and space design. Our computer-aided design drawings assure precise planning.
OSP's project managers can coordinate any portion or your whole project. Call us today for a detailed proposal, outlining all aspects of the next project you are beginning. Our promise to you as our client is simple - timely, precise, attentive service constantly.
Our process is simple:
- Give us a call or fill out our online contact form
- We will contact you to find out how many square feet are within the facility you want designed or the number of people that sit within the space.
- Tell us what you are trying to accomplish with the space (accommodate more people in current facility, move to a new facility, reuse existing equipment, filing, storage, furniture, seating, etc)
- Review the detailed outline and proposal from OSP
- Review and sign formal proposal
- Once the contract is signed OSP assigns a planner to the project and the planner meets with the client at their site to complete work.
- Enjoy your new space!
Some recent work we have done in Hawaii includes:
- First Command Financial Planning - Aiea, Hawaii
We service all cities in Hawaii including: