Matrix Standard by AIS
Limitless Power/Data Capacity
Matrix offers true state-of-the-art data and power management capacity. Data or Power tiles can be placed virtually anywhere on the panel, maximizing performarnce and flexibility, and panels can accommodate up to 500 category 5 cables.
Full Frame Tile Based Panel
The full-frame design of the AIS Matrix means easy installation and specification. The patented panel connection and tile retaining systems provides rigid steel to steel panel connections.
Extensive Tile Options
With over 11 tile options, in a variety of sizes from 8″- 82″ depending on tile type, AIS Matrix has the most extensive selection of any frame and tile system in the market.
True Structural Stackable Panels
Stack on options, in 8″, 16″ and 24″ heights, up to a total panel height of 130″ allows for unlimited designs to create private office environments.
Divi Product Line:
Divi is designed to be the most cost-efficient monolithic and segmented panel system on the market. It offers unrivaled benefits, including panels in permanent monolithic, segmented, glass and stack configurations. The universal hinge connection system makes Divi one of the quickest panel systems to install; its flexible polypropylene hinge ensures quick and easy panel connections. With this unique connection system, it’s simple to construct 60/120 degree or 45/135 degree environments without unique connectors.
The new Zira is a contemporary desking solution with extensive options to personalize your workspace.
For the managerial application or executive office, create a work environment that meets your work surface needs and storage requirements. Then go ahead and personalize it! Select from the following: hundreds of components for any size or shape office, storage components that can tower to 84″ high, 17 laminate finishes, 5 edge options in two thickness sizes, 9 handle options in silver, black, nickel or brass finishes, 4 glazing options on doors and modesty panels, and lastly, work surface grommets and power blocks for your electrical needs. Zira is your most functional solution to work environment efficiency and organization.
Bridges allows you to connect the dots in different ways from tables to benching, desking to systems. Redefine how you connect and share. Bridges provides the tools for you to achieve so much more.
“Our desire was to develop an environment for collaborative teamwork which would facilitate connection, or bridging of people and ideas.”
A set of components which would even serve as a catalyst, inviting team members out of their cocooned comfort zones and encouraging them to engage, co-create. With Bridges II you can develop an environment of collaborative teamwork through workspace configuration that enhances line communication and bridges people with a spectrum of ideas and interfaces. Bridges II features a set of components that facilitate communication and streamline interaction through product that efficiently adapts and creatively configures. The product focuses on advancing engagement and collaborative creation through quick adaptations necessary to meet the needs of a fast paced and ever changing work environment. With flexible building components, Bridges II fits numerous applications, from boardrooms to multi-person workstations. It is easy to customize and reconfigure to fit specific requirements.
G20 is a high quality office chair intended to bring harmony between form and function.
Cast aluminum is used in the wide sweeping lines with delicate edge details and is carefully integrated with highly tooled nylon components to create a crisp simple profile.
- New synchronized mechanism which is designed, so that as the back smoothly tilts, the seat also gently reclines and slides to the rear.
- Back of the chair is a special mesh composed of alternating vertical rows of clear elastomeric yarns and black polyester yarns.
- Lumbar support is fully active. It can be raised or lowered to suit user’s preference.
Designed with easy to use, effective adjustments.
- End result is a chair that is extremely comfortable and that will also appeal to design sensitive tastes.
High Back Synchro Knee-Tilter with mesh back
Arti’s high-tech design provides enhanced back support and allows the spine to move and flex freely.
- The chair back articulates like a human spine allowing the chair back to reshape itself and mimic the user’s profile – automatically respondingto body movements and sitting positions.
- The back rest is linked together by internal steel cables and highly graded steel springs, which play a vital role in ensuring maximum strength and flexibility.
- Arti’s frame and horizontal flexible wings are made with tough, highly engineered grade plastics.
- Mesh Back is available in five fashionable colors.
- Backs are available in three versions, Mesh Back, Upholstered Back or Polypropylene Back.
- 95% of each Arti chair can be easily recycled into future products.
- Designed by Zooey Chu.
- Also available – 6673-2 High Back Synchro Knee-Tilter with upholstered back, 6670-2 High Back Synchro Knee-Tilter with polypropylene back.
- Shown in Vue Coal Mesh, Black (VU19).
High Back Synchro-Tilter with Back Angle Adjustment
Global’s first ergonomic series to feature a Synchro-Tilter with back angle adjustment, side activated tilt-tension and sliding seat depth adjustment. (Models 6680-0 and 6680LM-0).
- Takori is standard with a two tone color fabric combination. The black trim will always be upholstered in Black Silhouette (SL20 Asphalt).
- When upholstered in Vinyl or Leather, the black trim and Piping details, will always be upholstered in Black. There is no option for an all leather chair.
- The outer back is impact resistant and extremely durable, fiberglass reinforced nylon. Seat back upholstery has a relaxed fit and appearance.
- The compound curved back and seat is made to comfortably support the user’s body shape.
- Takori is standard with Global’s high quality Soft Descent(TM) Pneumatic lift which slowly and gently lowers the seat height of the chair making it easy to obtain exactly the right seat height you desire.
- Side activated sliding seat depth adjustment is available on all models except 6680-4 and 6680LM-4.
- Height and width adjustable arms are soft to the touch Self Skinned Urethane. Armcaps are depth adjustable (slides forward and backward) to suit the user’s preference.
- Takori task chairs are standard with Black fiberglass reinforced, nylon base. Optional polished Aluminum/Chrome. Takori also features a Multi-Tilter, Tilter and Weight Sensing Sychro-Titler.
- Shown in Asphalt Black (SL20) and Imprint, Celery (IM78).
Slate creates efficient collaboration and sharing venues with boardroom amenities in the midst of open areas. Concise and intuitive, Slate provides media support, space division, collaboration tools, power, and storage in a seamless interface that helps people work together more effectively.