Office Space Planners charges a flat fee for all services provided. We conduct a free phone consultation with you to discuss your project in detail, then prepare a proposal outlining all aspects of the project, including estimated time and cost. Our proposal will include a “not-to-exceed” fee, assuring no surprise or hidden costs. If the scope of the project changes after acceptance of our proposal, all changes will be documented and submitted for your approval.
Our proposal includes the following elements:
- Project Overview – outlining the project scope and the services OSP will provide
- Scope of Services – detailing each phase of the project with estimated time and cost
- Project Costs – including the “Not-to-Exceed” Fee and explanation of services provided.
- Qualifications – highlighting OSP’s experience as applicable to your specific project
- References – providing detailed information on similar projects and individuals to call regarding those projects
Office Space Planners may also gather bids from all vendors involved in your project and develop a project budget for you.
As your needs grow and change, OSP can provide on-going space planning services or contract with you to provide someone at your facility part-time or full-time.