When you're not quite sure what to do with your current office space and are contemplating a reconfiguration or a possible move, call on our experts for a Space Needs Analysis. We'll take a close inventory of your current space, talk with you about future goals and anticipated changes, and provide a detailed report outlining our findings and recommendations.
When you need to accommodate additional work spaces within your facility, need to expand your facility or you are planning to relocate to a new facility, Office Space Planners can help. We specialize in creating facilities that are customized for our client’s business needs. Our design work typically involves wall demolition, construction, lighting, interior finishes, HVAC, electrical, furnishings, equipment, etc. Contact us for a free quote.
Our project managers have the experience necessary to estimate the cost of your project, set specific goals and deadlines, and coordinate the entire process. Office Space Planners will make sure your office space meets code requirements and has the proper city or county permits.
Office Design with Office Space Planners
Office Space Planners creates comfortable and productive working environments throughout the United States.
Why is the working environment so important?
A person's work environment is very important. After all, we spend nearly as much time at work as we do at home. According to a recent North American Survey, nearly 50% of workers rank their work environment as the most critical element of job satisfaction. In fact, they ranked environment above praise and recognition, compensation and benefits, job security, and promotions.
What makes a high quality work environment? The five major elements of Office Space Design:
- Comfort - Assuring that work stations are adjustable and suited to the task, whether sitting, standing, spending hours at the computer or on the phone
- Efficiency - Locating work teams in convenient proximity, placing equipment near workers who use it most
- Communication - Organizing each department for the most effective means of communicating internally and externally with co-workers and customers
- Productivity - Maintaining a logical flow throughout the office
- Effectiveness - Establishing clear goals and objectives for the work environment
Office Space Planners works with you to understand your business and to help identify your major goals and objectives in the work environment. We specialize in reconfiguring existing spaces, planning new office space, and coordinating all aspects of a business move.