Office Design with Office Space Planners
Office Space Planners creates comfortable and productive working environments throughout the United States.
Why is the working environment so important?
A person's work environment is very important. After all, we spend nearly as much time at work as we do at home. According to a recent North American Survey, nearly 50% of workers rank their work environment as the most critical element of job satisfaction. In fact, they ranked environment above praise and recognition, compensation and benefits, job security, and promotions.
What makes a high quality work environment? The five major elements of Office Space Design:
- Comfort - Assuring that work stations are adjustable and suited to the task, whether sitting, standing, spending hours at the computer or on the phone
- Efficiency - Locating work teams in convenient proximity, placing equipment near workers who use it most
- Communication - Organizing each department for the most effective means of communicating internally and externally with co-workers and customers
- Productivity - Maintaining a logical flow throughout the office
- Effectiveness - Establishing clear goals and objectives for the work environment
Office Space Planners works with you to understand your business and to help identify your major goals and objectives in the work environment. We specialize in reconfiguring existing spaces, planning new office space, and coordinating all aspects of a business move.
- Creating quality work environments
- Providing attentive and precise space planning services
- Assuring timely and accurate project management services
- Remaining competitive in price
- Keeping your project within budget and on schedule
Process and Methodology
- Free phone consultation and preliminary project scope meeting. Project proposal submitted to customer contact and reviewed with customer via conference call.
- After proposal is approved by customer, a site visit is conducted to complete an as-built of the spaces to be designed.
- Conduct an on-site meeting to review programming information that is applicable to the design, including job functions, communication, office and workstation needs, conference room needs, storage, filing, equipment areas, and work area adjacencies.
- Multiple option floor plans are submitted to the customer and a conference call is held to review the options.
- Review comments will be used to finalize one of the option floor plans and plan revisions are made.
- Meetings will be held to review revised options, as required.
- OSP can provide finish specifications, including carpet, other flooring, paint, art, etc
- OSP can provide project management to phase the project to minimize disruption to the organization.
Office Space Planners has recently completed projects for clients in the following industries:
- High Tech
- Executive Suites
- Call Centers
- Food Production
- Consumer Goods
- Law Firms
- CPA & Accounting
- Real Estate
- Tourism and Travel
"Office Space Planners provided exactly what we were looking for in planning a re-design of our call center. They helped us to clarify our ideas, their service was timely, and their total cost came in under budget."
Director of Customer Support
"We were faced with a situation where we had two companies we needed to merge into the same work space using an open floor plan. Our space consisted of four separate office suites, all in different shapes and sizes with a hallway in between. Office Space Planners helped us address this complex situation by first, taking the time to learn about our companies, needs and work habits, then assessing the space as a whole, to determine the best use for each space and the best work flow for our staff. This saved us countless hours of deliberation and stress - and all at what we considered to be a very reasonable price. There are not a lot of companies that do this and we were thrilled to find Office Space Planners'. We will be singing Office Space Planners praises for a long time to come!"
Lynn Capron, COO